Are We A Good Fit?
Below are some FAQ's and Information about who we serve and help.
WE ARE NOT A GOOD FIT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR...
- One Lesson to get a quick fix
- A batting cage
- Quick results
- Athletic growth priority over life and school
WE ARE A GREAT FIT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR...
- A program created to meet the specific needs of your child to have a long-lasting athletic career
- Long term commitment and partnership to support your child athletic future
- Independent living skills education for your child to build their future in life beyond sports
- Tools, knowledge, and experience for your child to build leadership skills, self-love, and habit development for your child to live a happy and fulfilled life in whatever he/she pursues.
How old do my kids need to be to get started?
Your child can start at age 5 years old with us; however, we recommend you put your child from age 5-8 in our clinic training sessions because we find they need to develop the fundamental and foundation part of the game, which we cover in our clinics at an affordable price.
Should I put my kids in the clinics or get 1-on-1 lessons?
We highly recommend athletes from age 5-8 to be in our clinic sessions and from 9-14 to do both clinics for one aspect of the game and 1-ON-1 training for another component of the game, lastly 14+ to be in our 1-ON-1 Training. Athletes starting, later on, may want to consider doing both.
What membership do you recommend?
We highly recommend our Major Membership with 4 clinics and 4 1-on-1 Lessons per month because it allows the players to work on defense and offense.
Why are clinics cheaper than
The clinic is in a group setting focusing on the fundamental aspect of the game, while 1-on-1 is meeting the specific need of your child in a one on one setting.
How long are each session?
Both the clinic and 1-on-1 lessons are 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Where are you located?
We are located at Pelota Park, La Verne, California 91750
Do we have to be a Christian family?
We welcome all walks of life and give the option to choose to participate with us in our walk of faith in christianity.